Rest Here – Your Home for video game content and Downtime Podcast
“Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!”
I’ve always wanted to share my thoughts on gaming, but I used to be scared of criticism. The video game community is fucking tough. Now I’m grown and more mature or something, and I need to stand up for my opinion (thanks Auron). So here it is! Too many games and so little time, but here’s everything I can get to. This blog is PlayStation focused with some mentions of the rest.
Some facts about me:
- My name is Alyssa!
- In my work life, I produce apps, VR products, and animations.
- I like exploring places near bodies of water.
- I love eating fish.
- I write short stories sometimes.
- I like to watch basketball, but I like to play volleyball.
- I’m a beautiful pork cutlet bowl.
Triangle C YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuBug-DOvwV8s4AjxMbLCtw
Hey man, who’s that weird dude you’re talking to bro?
Hey! I’m Jeremy! Video games have been a huge part of my life ever since my dad put me on his lap while playing QUAKE. From there, he gave my brother and I an NES and Sega Genesis to go ham on. I am in no way a video game reviewer in any shape or form. I simply play video games and share my thoughts on them in my own voice. I’m an Aquarius! While video games are a huge passion of mine, I absolutely love movies. I love talking about photo gear and the cinematography of movies.
Some of my hobbies:
- Short walks on the beach
- Drinking a nice Anchor Steam on draft
- Cooking Japanese curry
- Eating Japanese curry
- Sleeping, because I ate too much Japanese curry
Marudaizu YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/jkyuzo
Challenger Approaching – Jordan Has Appeared!
I came here to play it cool and write kick-ass posts, and I’m all out of cool… wait, no… that doesn’t make sense… I’m a writer! I promise! Well, I am an aspiring writer if that counts. Please excuse my 80’s references and weird sense of humor. Let’s start over!
Hello, my name is Jordan. I’m the younger brother of Jeremy (only a year apart) and an aspiring writer/web designer. I like to dress nice and was in a frat in college, but deep down I’m just a huge nerd. I love nerding out over video games, TV shows, movies, and dinosaurs.
Some stuff I’m into:
- Playing Overwatch with friends and getting frustrated by ranked
- Fantasy: Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, etc
- Sci-Fi: Star Wars, Stargate, Westworld, Stranger Things, etc
- Playing an assortment of co-op indie games
- Making references to movies that are older than me
- Also Dinosaurs
Kevin, reporting in!
Hey y’all, my name is Kevin. I’ve been friends with Alyssa since college. My first video game as a little kid was the Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt combo on the NES. I really got into video games through my babysitter’s grandkids, who owned a bunch of different consoles. Since then, I’ve moved more towards Sony consoles, although I’m still a fan of Nintendo’s handhelds. I mainly play RPGs, though I do enjoy FPS and action games from time to time.
I’ve always tried to keep my gaming costs to a minimum, either by waiting for good sales or using my Amazon Prime perks. My girlfriend (now fiancee) calls me her “bargain gamer,” which is how I came up with the name of my articles.
Here’s some other facts about myself:
- I’m an engineer by day, gamer by night
- My favorite games are Fire Emblem and the Tales series.
- I love sushi and Mexican food. Sushirittos are an amazing creation.
- The list of movies I’ve watched is depressing (I only watched the Star Wars movies in 2016)
- I can easily spend an entire Sunday watching football
- I’m a dog person, as long as they don’t go higher than my waist
kevclawz YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_8eMHWwc1cTf1i8igpBwMw